Monday, August 29, 2011

Hood to Coast

Here are some pictures from our running adventure, the Hood to Coast relay.

Here is our team before we started at Timberline.

091

095

I’m not trying to brag, but I had the BEST van driver.

096

We decorated our vans

DSC_1013

The runners of Van 1: Kyle, Darren, Iris, Sam, me, and Grant

DSC_1018

Here I am passing the bracelet to Grant after my first leg of the race

DSC_1074

We’re still happy!

DSC_1110

A view of Mt Hood from one of the exchanges

102

Mist and honeybuckets in Mist, Oregon

104

Honeybuckets in Seaside!

107

Our team crossed the finish line a little over 29 hours after we started.

DSC_1177

2 comments:

  1. Great job Mary!!! I know that it was hot, but it sure looks beautiful!! Glad you had a good time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look so happy! We are very proud of all of you.

    ReplyDelete