We had promised Evie for quite a while that he could have a party if he pooped in the potty.
So. Guess who finally did it… on Friday morning… at 8 am.
Off we went to the grocery store so Evie could choose a cake and some balloons. And we told everyone in the store exactly why we were getting the cake and balloons. I’m sure they appreciated hearing about Evie’s *ahem* movement so early in the morning.
Cake for breakfast! What could be better than that?

Grant and I were laughing out loud at these pictures! I love the one of Evie, his ballons, and cake. A very proud boy!!
ReplyDeleteI showed these pix to Cal and now he's sad he doesn't get a poop party every time he has a #2. I said that I'm very sorry Aunt Mimi isn't his Mommy cuz maybe then things would be different.
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Good for Evie! Poop parties, what fun! lol :)
ReplyDeleteHang on to those balloons Ev!! Maybe Aunt Mimi and Aunt Sara could trade kids now and then! Evie and Ollie would get to paint and Cal and Natalie would get to swing in the backyard and climb rocks!
ReplyDelete