Keeping it real (real CRAZY) with Oliver, Everett and Camilla!
Natty wasn’t the happiest to see us in her house when she first woke up (at 10 in the morning!) last Friday:
The boys travel in a herd:
Love those boys and girls! And I'm not terribly social first thing in the morning - give a girl a break!
Your kids look like they are having a blast with their cousins! You are lucky they are so close in age. I love the picture of the boys!
Oh Natalie, sweetheart, did someone say something you didn't like? Ollie was talking about Calvin today...remembering when they got to hang together in Aurora.
Love those boys and girls! And I'm not terribly social first thing in the morning - give a girl a break!
ReplyDeleteYour kids look like they are having a blast with their cousins! You are lucky they are so close in age. I love the picture of the boys!
ReplyDeleteOh Natalie, sweetheart, did someone say something you didn't like? Ollie was talking about Calvin today...remembering when they got to hang together in Aurora.
ReplyDelete